The 'Zanos' rug has been a global hit with home owners and designers alike. One of our top selling upscale rugs made with luxurious New Zealand blended wool . The textured handweave of the 'Zanos' rug has been the most fashionable as well as the functional in this group of rugs and the alluring natural colours are easy to pair with a large variety of sophisticated interiors.
Un-dyed Natural Colours
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.