A striking adaptation of the beehive pattern in metallic yarn combined with chunky jute as the base makes the Lagos rug a really cool one to enhance the beauty of your living space. Metallic accents have been in fashion worldwide and combining them with the subtlety of jute makes this rug a great combination of kitsch and class.
Surface Hemp and PU
1. Natural variations in colour and texture of jute in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.