The 'Preston' pouf is upholstered with a sturdy dhurrie made on pitlooms using cotton fabric and hemp yarns. Available in ivory as well as two fresh colours. This is a perfect complement for the Spring/Summer mood in your home. Cotton gives it softness and hemp gives it the sturdiness to be used without worries in a family home or a bachelor pad alike.
Colour Select from drop down list
Surface Cotton and Hemp
1. Natural variations in colour and texture of jute in different parts of the pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
6. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
7. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
8. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube